And cooks, and creates

My old knitting blog fell out of use when my professional blog took up my time (and Ravelry took over my knitting). I'm reusing it now as a place to keep creative notes & endeavours fresh and reachable for my own use.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

So, I've actually been productive lately!

I finished a small drop stitch pattern head band out of Crystal Palace Mikado ribbon yarn, and am about 2/3 finished with the Dream Swatch head wrap / scarf (knitting it in a lovely dark teal 100% silk yarn).

I also finished off the first sleeve of the sweater; I'll cast on for the second sleeve this weekend. Then the yoke! Yay!

I'm off to New Jersey this weekend, so I'm taking the socks (I started the heel, and am making the heel in cream rather than the colonial blue that the rest of the socks is in), the rest of this little head wrap, *possibly* the sweater...and what else? It's about time for another project to go on the needles. Actually I'll probably do the squares for my square swap for this month - they tend to be fast projects and are fun to play with. I am thinking that I'll do one in intarsia, and possibly one in a slip stitch pattern.

No comments: